Playing catch up, I found two paintings I had started years ago and decided to just experiment. My goal was to darken the back ground and make the flowers pop color wise. My personal opinion is first one with the two pansies are ok.. the bottom single one.. not so good. Over worked. Typically I would not share these but , for the spirit of doing 30 in 30 I will. Its what I have worked on, for the project.
Tomorrow I will post something a bit different for day 17. Basically coloring between the lines. Experimenting with all my blues and yellows. Painting a stripe of each blue and then doing a wash over the blues. Not quite done but will be for tomorrow.